- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This is the ninth annual report on the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) portfolio performance—the Annual Report on 2009 Portfolio Performance (2009 ARPP)—prepared by the Independent Evaluation Department (IED).
This is the eighth annual report on the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) portfolio performance prepared to (i) review the progress in 2008; (ii) determine medium- to long-term trends; and (iii) evaluate issues related to the performance of ADB’s portfolio covering sovereign loans, grants, technical assistance (TA), and nonsovereign operations.
This is the seventh annual report on portfolio performance, prepared to determine trends and evaluate issues related to the performance of ADB’s main portfolio, covering sovereign loans, grants, technical assistance (TA) projects, and private sector operations; and draw lessons for improving portfolio performance in the future.
This is the sixth Annual Report on Portfolio Performance which focuses on the way management for development results is currently practiced in portfolio management and provides recommendations on how the quality of project performance monitoring and management can be improved.
This is the fifth Annual Report (AR) on Loan and Technical Assistance Portfolio Performance prepared by the Operations Evaluation Department (OED) of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The report presents data from operations during 2005.
This is the fifth Annual Report (AR) on Loan and Technical Assistance Portfolio Performance prepared by the Operations Evaluation Department (OED) of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). The report presents data from operations during 2004.
This report evaluates the performance of the portfolio of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for public and private sector loans, and technical assistance (TA) grants during 2003.
This is the second Annual Report on Loan and Technical Assistance Portfolio Performance. Unless otherwise noted, the data in this report is as of 31 December 2002.
This annual report on loan and technical assistance portfolio performance replaces the previous semiannual report. The shift to an annual reporting cycle coincides with a change in responsibility for report preparation, which now rests with the Operations Evaluation Department (OED).