- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of the country strategies and assistance programs of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Cambodia during 1998–2008.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB's country strategies and assistance programs for Viet Nam during 1999-2008, and will be an input to the country partnership strategy for 2011-2015.
Evaluates the entire ADB support to a country covering ADB's strategy, policy dialogue, both completed and ongoing projects and technical assistance, and ADB's performance in Nepal drom 2004-2008.
This evaluation assesses ADB-cofinanced Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) operations during 1992-2007, and will provide directional inputs toward the next regional cooperation strategy and program for the GMS.
This update to the findings of the 2002 country assistance program evaluation for Mongolia assesses the performance of ADB strategies and assistance programs in the country during 1997-2007.
This second country assistance program evaluation for the Philippines covers operations from 2003 to 2007. It was prepared to provide directional inputs to the next country partnership strategy.
This first country assistance program evaluation for India covered two decades (1986-2006), with emphasis on the more recent decade. The main objectives of the evaluation were to assess the performance of ADB's operations in India and to identify forward-looking lessons for the preparation of the next country strategy.
This study is the first country assistance program evaluation for Sri Lanka. The evaluation period covered two decades (1986-2006), with emphasis on the more recent decade. The main objectives of the evaluation were to assess the performance of ADB's operations in Sri Lanka and to identify forward-looking lessons for the preparation of the next country strategy.
This Country Assistance Program Evaluation (CAPE) assessed the performance of the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) development assistance to Pakistan during 1985-2006, the first whole-program study of operations in Pakistan prepared by the Operations Evaluation Department of ADB.
This second country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for the People’s Republic of China (the PRC) covers 1998–2005.