- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report validates the extended annual review report’s assessment of the project. The Independent Evaluation Department agrees with the project’s overall assessment rating as highly successful.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to enhance the profitability of the plantation sector and improve the living and working conditions of the estate work force to a level comparable with that in other sectors in Sri Lanka.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restructure and strengthen the institutional capacity, efficiency, and autonomy of technical and vocational institutions in Pakistan.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to improve state power sector in India for it to become financially self-sustaining and capable of adequately providing its share of services for development.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program which aims to support reforms and restructure the state's power sector in India.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to assist the government of Pakistan to define, plan, prepare, and implement an environment for infrastructure development consistent with the country's medium-term development framework.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve governance and strengthen the finance, transport, and energy sectors in Afghanistan, which were identified as essential to economic recovery.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to enhance the transparency, accountability, and quality of the civil service in Viet Nam; and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of public service delivery.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the reliability of water supply, sanitation, and solid waste services in the ger areas of Mongolia.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program and aims to galvanize rural communities for ECD activities. IED overall assessment: Successful.