- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to assist the government of Pakistan to define, plan, prepare, and implement an environment for infrastructure development consistent with the country's medium-term development framework.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve governance and strengthen the finance, transport, and energy sectors in Afghanistan, which were identified as essential to economic recovery.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to improve transport efficiency with the reduction in transport costs on the Dushanbe - Kyrgyz border road.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to improve management of the provincial and rural access roads network.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improving road infrastructure for economic and social development in Timor-Leste. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project aimed at an efficient, safe and sustainable road transport system in Western Yunnan Province in People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to increase capacity for more efficient movement of freight and passengers at lower cost and improved access to poor countries in People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.