- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to improve state power sector in India for it to become financially self-sustaining and capable of adequately providing its share of services for development.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program which aims to support reforms and restructure the state's power sector in India.
Validates the PCR's assessment of the project which aims to assist the government of Pakistan to define, plan, prepare, and implement an environment for infrastructure development consistent with the country's medium-term development framework.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve governance and strengthen the finance, transport, and energy sectors in Afghanistan, which were identified as essential to economic recovery.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to enable evacuation and economic utilization of power generated from build-own-operate and build-operate-transfer projects, reduce losses and improve reliability of existing transmission and distribution system and initiate preparatory work for training and management in Rural Electrification Board of Bangladesh.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program which aims to assist the government of Sri Lanka to reform and restructure the power sector by developing successor companies to the Ceylon Electricity Board, a culture based on commercial terms, consumer benefits in terms of quality of supply and an independent tariff-setting mechanism. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aimed at improving the availability, reliability, and quality of electric supply to consumers in Tajikistan. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.
Validates the extended annual review report's assessment of the project which involves the construction of a 715-megawatt (MW) gas-fired combined-cycle electric power station in the Phu My Power Generation Complex in Tan Than district of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, about 75 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. IED overall assessment: Successful.