- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
ONGOING EVALUATION. This approach paper presents the rationale, objectives, scope, and timeline for a study that will evaluate the impact of several interventions that ADB has supported in Bangladesh’s secondary education subsector.
This impact evaluation study quantifies the economic and noneconomic impacts of shallow tubewell irrigation in Nepal. It reviews the environmental impacts on project’s beneficiaries, analyzes effectiveness and sustainability of water user groups, and generates findings, lessons and recommendations.
This study empirically assesses the socioeconomic impacts of the Urban Development and Low-Income Housing Project in Sri Lanka and provides lessons and recommendations to help enhance the development effectiveness of ADB's future housing finance projects.
This study assesses the performance of two rural electrification projects funded by ADB in Bhutan. It also identifies key lessons and issues, and offers recommendations to enhance development effectiveness of rural electrification.
This impact evaluation assesses the performance of (i) Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project, and (ii) Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project.
This impact evaluation, an Urdu translation of the English original, assesses the performance of (i) Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project, and (ii) Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation (Sector) Project.
This evaluation study looks at the impact of the Rural Microfinance Finance Project at reducing poverty, creating employment opportunities, and enhancing the income of the poorest of the rural poor in the Philippines.
This study aims to provide a concrete documentation of the correlation between rural roads and poverty reduction.
This report assesses the relevance of genetic improvement research to tilapia farming, how genetically improved farmed tilapia (GIFT) research and development have improved breeds, the development and dissemination of breeding methods and protocols; and the institutional, socioeconomic, and environmental impacts of GIFT in selected countries.
The study mainly reviews the past performance, effectiveness and impact of ADB's assistance to the Indonesian power sector since 1980. The objective was to assess the broad development impacts and to provide guidance for future operations.