- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This impact evaluation study quantifies the economic and noneconomic impacts of shallow tubewell irrigation in Nepal. It reviews the environmental impacts on project’s beneficiaries, analyzes effectiveness and sustainability of water user groups, and generates findings, lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the relevance of genetic improvement research to tilapia farming, how genetically improved farmed tilapia (GIFT) research and development have improved breeds, the development and dissemination of breeding methods and protocols; and the institutional, socioeconomic, and environmental impacts of GIFT in selected countries.
This study assesses the adequacy, implementation experience, and operational performance of project preparatory technical assistance (PPTA), as well as their impact and effectiveness in contributing to the performance of ensuing projects.
The study aims to assess the broad impact of ADB's operations on the sector's performance, draw out common lessons from the experience, and provide recommendations that may help improve future operations.
This study aims to assess the impact and overall effectiveness of ADB assistance to Sri Lanka's industrial crops and agro-industry sector in meeting development objectives.
This study reviews and assesses the effectiveness of ADB's benefit monitoring and evaluation assistance to the Philippines in the agriculture and social sectors.
This study re-evaluates the Sagarnath Forestry Development Project about five years after the initial performance audit to establish firm conclusions about project sustainability and long-term socioeconomic and institutional development impacts.