- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report assesses the program’s relevance, effectiveness, efficiency in achieving its objectives and outputs, sustainability of outcomes, and impact; the performance of the ADB, the executing agency, and the implementing agencies; and draw out key lessons for ADB operations in the microfinance sector.
This report assesses ADB’s direct equity investment in the Bank of China. This support was in response to the government’s plan to liberalize the finance sector and to support banking sector reforms in the People’s Republic of China. ADB’s direct participation would also provide an opportunity for Bank of China to undertake transparent privatization process, introduce sound corporate governance and best practices, and strengthen internal controls.
This performance evaluation report presents the independent evaluation of the AES Kelanitissa Power Project. It identifies the lessons from the project which can then be used to assist in the design and implementation of future ADB private sector operations in the region, particularly investments in similar projects.
This report assesses the performance of the project in terms of effectiveness, efficiency, relevance and sustainability, as well as to draw lessons for other sustainable energy projects. It also looks at the environmental and social impacts of the project.
This project performance evaluation report evaluates the project in the Republic of the Marshall Islands to assess its performance and highlight lessons. It provides inputs to two broader evaluations—the regional evaluation of ADB support for the Pacific region, and the special evaluation study on Millennium Development Goals.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Punjab provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Punjab has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.
This report assesses the performance of ADB program loans to the devolved social services in Sindh provinces in Pakistan. It reviews factors affecting the performance, assesses how the devolved social services delivery in Sindh has changed, and draws lessons and recommendations.