- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report assesses the performance and impact of the project and generates a series of findings, lessons and recommendations to contribute in the future design and implementation of similar ADB projects.
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.
This report evaluates the performance of the Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project aimed to increase agricultural production and create on-farm employment by rehabilitating existing drainage infrastructure in Khulna-Jessore in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Outer Islands Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase agriculture productivity and stimulate agriculture exports on the outer islands thereby reducing income disparities with other island groups in...
This report evaluates the performance of the Irrigation and Flood Protection Rehabilitation Project designed to avoid loss of life and mitigate economic loss in case of flooding caused by dike failure in the Northern Central region of Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program aimed to achieve sustainable economic growth by increasing productivity in the agriculture sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Enterprise Credit Project which aims to establish profitable rural enterprises and to improve capability of Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in selected areas of Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to remove key constraints to agricultural growth and provide budgetary support to the agricultural sector in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Northeast Minor Irrigation Project designed to increase crop production and farm income through expansion of minor irrigation facilities in Bangladesh.