- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Development Finance Project aimed to develop export industries and improve financial intermediation in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program aimed to achieve sustainable economic growth by increasing productivity in the agriculture sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Education Development Project aimed to improve the quality and efficiency of lower secondary and secondary education in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Tangshan and Chengde Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce air and water pollution in Tangshan and Chengde municipalities in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Postconflict Infrastructure Program aimed at creating an enabling framework for the delivery of market-based transport and energy services, in Tajikistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Water Supply and Sanitation Rehabilitation Projects Phase I and II aimed to support the physical repair and rehabilitation of water supply and sanitation systems destroyed by the violence in Timor-Leste.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project aimed to provide safe, adequate and reliable water supply and sanitation services and support hygiene and sanitation education in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the North Western Province Water Resources Development Project aimed at improving the economic, social and nutritional wellbeing of the people living in the rural areas of North Western Province in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Enterprise Credit Project which aims to establish profitable rural enterprises and to improve capability of Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Overlay and Improvement Project designed to reduce transport costs, improve institutional capabilities and enhance vehicle operational safety and reduce vehicle emissions in Bangladesh.