- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Balochistan Fisheries Development Project aimed to assist the development of marine fisheries and to improve the socioeconomic conditions and the nutritional intake of fishing communities in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the District Towns Water Supply Project designed to provide clean piped water to households and residents in the district towns of Barisal, Bogra, Comilla, Jessore and Mymensign in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Livestock Development Project designed to improve smallholder dairy, pig and poultry production to increase food supply and improve rural incomes and employment in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Port Project designed to contribute to economic development by reducing ship waiting times, ship service times and cargo handling costs in Northern Sumatra in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shelter Sector Project designed to provide affordable shelter based on the sites and services core housing concept for the urban poor particularly in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Load Despatch and Transmission Project aimed to enhance the capacity of the Water and Power Development Authority to meet the growing demand for electricity in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sevanagala Sugar Development Project aimed at import substitution for increased self-sufficiency in sugar, and achievement of better use of land and water in the Walawe area in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Qingdao Tire Development Project designed to expand production capacity of three state-owned enterprises in the municipality of Qingdao in the People
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Damage Restoration Project aimed to reconstruct selected national, regional and feeder road networks damaged by flood and to restore normal railway operations in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Aquaculture Development Project designed to increase inland fish production, establish basis for shrimp culture and strengthen institutional infrastructure for future development of aquaculture in Sri Lanka.