- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the sector development program modality for power sector reforms in Madhya Pradesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development Project aimed to promote decentralization of population growth and economic activity away from Bangalore in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujarat Public Sector Resource Management Program to be improved public sector resource mobilization and allocations efficiently used to promote industrialization for the benefit of the Gujarat population in...
This report evaluates the performance of the Madhya Pradesh Public Resource Management Program aimed to improve social development through improved public resource management and increased public expenditure in the social sector in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Dahej Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Project designed to construct and operate a liquefied natural gas import and regasification terminal at Dahej in Gujarat state in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Private Sector Infrastructure Facility designed to facilitate private sector participation in the infrastructure sector and to promote the development of a secondary market in debt securities in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the SBI DFHI Limited designed to support the formation of an accredited primary dealers network that would provide an impetus for active trading in Government securities in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Energy Efficiency Project aimed to promote energy efficiency in the energy-intensive industries in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Capital Market Development Program designed to enhance India's ability to mobilize internal and external resources to finance economic growth, and improve the efficiency of resource allocation.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Gas Rehabilitation and Expansion Project in India.