- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This performance evaluation report presents the independent evaluation of the Grameenphone telecommunications projects in Bangladesh. It identifies the lessons from the project which can then be used to assist in the design and implementation of future ADB private sector operations in the region, particularly investments in similar projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Power Project aimed to improve the electric supply in Dhaka area and nearby rural areas in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Meghnaghat Power Project designed to address power shortages and improve the low rate of access to electricity in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Natural Gas Development Project aimed to promote sector reforms, expand the gas distribution and treatment facilities and upgrade, rehabilitate and expand the gas transmission distribution in Banglades...
This report evaluates the performance of the Small-Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project designed to increase agricultural production for smallholder farms through the development of small-scale water control system in western Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project aimed to increase agricultural production and create on-farm employment by rehabilitating existing drainage infrastructure in Khulna-Jessore in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Damage Rehabilitation Project designed to rehabilitate key infrastructure damaged by the 1998 floods, thereby enabling the restoration of normal levels of economic and social activity in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Capital Market Development Program aimed to broaden market capacity and develop a fair, transparent, and efficient domestic capital market in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Overlay and Improvement Project designed to reduce transport costs, improve institutional capabilities and enhance vehicle operational safety and reduce vehicle emissions in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Towns Integrated Flood Protection Project designed to provide a relatively flood-free and secure living environment within the frameworks of integrated environmental management plans in Bangladesh.