- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 330 for Project Performance Evaluation Reports
This report evaluates the performance of ADB's equity investment of PhP100 million in the Mutual Fund Company of the Philippines.
This report assesses ADB's equity investments in the Walden AB Ayala Ventures Co., Inc. and Walden AB Ayala Management Company, Inc. The overall development outcome and impact is rated less than satisfactory.
This report evaluates the performance of the sector development program modality for power sector reforms in Madhya Pradesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the project aimed at achieving a stable macroeconomic environment; support trade, investment, and private sector development; and enhance competitiveness of the Fijian economy.
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Project performance evaluation of the Railway Rehabilitation Project and Railway Modernization Project in Uzbekistan.
Project performance evaluation of the Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project, Phases 1 and 2 in Timor-Leste.
This report evaluates the performance of the Harbin Water Supply Project aimed at greater quality and reliability of residential water supply in Harbin urban areas of People's Republic of China.
Project performance evaluation of the Tianjin Wastewater Treatment and Water Resources Protection Project in the People's Republic of China.
This report assesses the Financial Sector Intermediation Facility and Equity Investment in Bhutan National Bank, and its impact on the development of financial sector in Bhutan.