- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 29 for Sector Assistance Program Evaluation
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of 10 projects and 14 advisory technical assistance approved in Sri Lanka during 1999–2010 in the transport sector.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB's support to transportation development in the Pacific developing member countries, identifies issues and lessons, and provides recommendations for improving operations.
ONGOING EVALUATION. This evaluation assesses the outcomes of ADB’s program in public financial management and governance in the Kyrgyz Republic from 1994 up to present.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR energy sector and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR transport sector and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
Evaluates ADB's sectoral strategy, policy dialogue, ongoing and completed projects and technical assistance, and ADB's performance in the education sector of Uzbekistan for 1996–2009.
Evaluates ADB's sectoral strategy, policy dialogue, ongoing and completed projects and technical assistance, and ADB's performance in Bhutan's energy sector.
This sector assistance program evaluation aims to provide a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector in Bangladesh.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia from 1995-2008.
This sector assistance performance evaluation aims to provide an independent assessment of ADB assistance to Cambodian transport sector during 1992–2008 and identifies key areas for further improving the effectiveness of its operations.