- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study assessed the success and impact of past and ongoing capacity development activities, identified generic lessons from past experiences, and provided some guidance on the design of future capacity development support.
The study investigated the effects of project implementation units on implementation efficiency and capacity development, and examined ways of simultaneously improving implementation efficiency and project management capacity.
This special evaluation study aimed to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns of ADB projects, assess the contribution of each major factor to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of different capacity development approaches to identify factors that influenced the outcome of assistance and recommend improvements for future operations.
This special evaluation study was designed to analyze which aspects of the public expenditure management cycle ADB's technical assistance addresses and which approaches it uses for building capacities.
This special evaluation study was designed to evaluate the contribution of fellowships to the institutional development goals of ADB financed education projects in Indonesia.
This special evaluation study evaluates selected ADB-financed advisory and operational technical assistance in Indonesia as of end-1995.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of the ADB's technical assistance for institutional strengthening in selected developing member countries.
This special evaluation study evaluates the effectiveness of ten advisory technical assistance (TA) projects provided by the ADB to the Government of Nepal for capacity building in the social sector.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of ADB's program of capacity building in Western Samoa, undertaken with a view to improving the effectiveness of ADB assistance in the future.