- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-9 of 9 for Special Evaluation Studies Evaluation Reports Governance and public sector management
This report assesses ADB support for enhancing governance and draw on lessons and evidence from the broader global experience. The evaluation provides guidance to strengthen the effectiveness of future work in this area. The findings will also feed into the midterm review of Asian Development Fund (ADF) XI, to take place in late 2014.
The special evaluation study will assess the relevance of ADB's Disaster and Emergency Assistance Policy, the adequacy of ADB response to disaster and disaster risks in the Asia and Pacific region, and the development of good practices for implementation of ADB operations and country programming.
This SES assesses ADB's support for promoting good governance in Pacific developing member countries (DMCs) from 2000 to 2010.
This special evaluation study assesses the support provided by ADB to countries in fragile and conflictaffected situations (FCAS).
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This special evaluation study aimed to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns of ADB projects, assess the contribution of each major factor to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates.
This special evaluation study was designed to analyze which aspects of the public expenditure management cycle ADB's technical assistance addresses and which approaches it uses for building capacities.
This special evaluation study assesses the Sri Lankan macroeconomic, sector, institutional, social and other policies; policy constraints; and conditions prevailing at the time of formulation and implementation of the loan projects funded by ADB.