- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This ongoing evaluation will assess the development outcome of selected road projects in Bangladesh, provide evidence of poverty impacts of road interventions, and fill in the knowledge gap. The study will (i) measure impacts that are attributed to the projects in achieving the intended impacts and outcomes; (ii) help improve ADB‟s operational effectiveness at the project level; and (iii) enhance the relevance of ADB corporate results framework.
This special evaluation study provides an update on the findings and results obtained by the 1998 evaluation on the midterm review process, with a view of enhancing its effectiveness in improving the implementation, performance, and results of projects.
This special evaluation study aims to assess, based on the experience of ADB-supported projects, the extent to which access to microfinance has reduced the poverty of rural poor households and improved the socioeconomic status of poor women.
This special evaluation study aims to learn from the experience of the mature Global Environment Facility (GEF) projects in the ADB portfolio to improve future performance.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
This special evaluation study evaluated the ADB's 1999 policy for the health sector.
The study investigated the effects of project implementation units on implementation efficiency and capacity development, and examined ways of simultaneously improving implementation efficiency and project management capacity.
This special evaluation study reviewed and analyzed current and future nutrition and food fortification related issues and explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiativ...
This special evaluation study looks at small-scale aquaculture from the viewpoint of poverty reduction and identify the main factors that enable fish farming to generate livelihoods and reduce poverty.
This special evaluation study reviews the implementation of ADB's project performance management system.