- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This study seeks examines the reasons for establishing the ADF, the objectives, policies, and strategies governing the use of the ADF, the performance of projects funded under the ADF and the implications for ADB's current strategic direction and operations.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of program lending in promoting policy reforms in the developing member countries and identifies generic measures that could further enhance its effectiveness.
This special evaluation study aims to learn lessons on how to improve project design and implementation to better address the needs of both women and men clients and to enhance projects
This special evaluation study aims to provide a systematic and rigorous assessment of economic and sector work efforts within ADB.
This special evaluation study reviews the experience and performance of the Crisis Management Intervention with reference to the crisis-related objectives in Indonesia.
This study assesses the extent to which participatory development processes enhanced the effectiveness and sustainability of ADB's projects and recommend appropriate participatory development methodology and institutional changes.
This special evaluation study assesses the sustainability of policy reform efforts through selected Advisory Technical Assistance and identify factors that enhance overall effectiveness and sustainability in future operations.