- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study (SES) presents an independent evaluation of the implementation of the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) first three FPFs in the areas of water, regional cooperation and integration, and clean energy.
This special evaluation study brings a country and project perspective on the implementation and outcomes of ADB's Gender and Development (GAD) Policy between 1998 and December 2009.
This special evaluation study assesses the support provided by ADB to countries in fragile and conflictaffected situations (FCAS).
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's achievements with respect to the sustainability of projects and programs and ADB's approach to project sustainability.
This special evaluation study assesses the implementation of ADB's 2001 water policy and the performance of related operations, identify lessons and issues and make recommendations to inform future decision making on water sector operations.
This study evaluates data and information on a specific theme, e.g., nongovernment and civil society organizations, participation, governance, gender, environment, capacity building.
This special evaluation study focuses on the approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia