- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 111 for Special Evaluation Studies
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This special evaluation study updates the previous study in 2000 in response to several developments in the agriculture and natural resources sector globally and in developing member countries.
This special evaluation study updates an earlier evaluation on ADB's assistance to support financial intermediation for private sector development and small and medium-sized enterprises promotion.
This special evaluation study provides an update on the findings and results obtained by the 1998 evaluation on the midterm review process, with a view of enhancing its effectiveness in improving the implementation, performance, and results of projects.
The special evaluation study evaluates the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory frameworks, and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986 to 2006.
This special evaluation study presents the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of more than three decades of partnership experience between ADB and the development of water supply services in Metro Manila.
This special evaluation study seeks to understand why problems of project performance and project quality continue to occur in ADB projects despite a general trend to higher number of projects being rated successful or better over the past few years.
This special evaluation study assessed the ADB's Poverty Reduction Technical Assistance Trust Fund against their objectives; gauged the contributions and the links to the achievement of ADB's strategic objectives; looked for positive outcomes; evaluated performance with country case studies (in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Nepal, and People's Republic of China); and drew lessons to make recommendations.