- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 91-100 of 110 for Special Evaluation Studies
This special evaluation study was designed to analyze which aspects of the public expenditure management cycle ADB's technical assistance addresses and which approaches it uses for building capacities.
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This special evaluation study is reviews ADB's response to the Asian financial crisis, focusing on the experience of Thailand, so as to draw tentative lessons from the ongoing operations for future practice.
This special evaluation study assesses the design, implementation experience, and operational performance of ADB’s institutional strengthening programs in Kazakhastan and the Kyrgyz Republic, and their contribution to capacity building.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.
This study reviews the effectiveness of ADB's midterm review (MTR) process and identify broad lessons and recommend implementable steps and action plans to be taken by the ADB and DMCs toward improving the effectiveness of the MTR process.
This special evaluation study aims to assess the effectiveness of measures included in selected ADB-financed projects to mitigate adverse environmental impacts.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.
This special evaluation study attempts to clarify the major causes of project success and failure that are specific to agriculture and social infrastructure sectors and energy and infrastructure sector groups, and draw some implications and suggestions...