- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Kirindi Oya Irrigation and Settlement Project aimed at increasing rice and other field crop production, generate employment, save foreign exchange, and use underutilized land resources in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Rehabilitation Assistance Project aimed at repairing and restoring essential economic and social infrastructure and reestablishing a sustainable degree of economic and social stability in Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sorsogon Integrated Area Development Project aimed at reducing rural poverty by increasing income, generating employment and improving living standards of farmers and fisherfolk in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Sector Program designed to bring about efficiency and international competitiveness in the industrial sector through policy and institutional reforms in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Tourism Infrastructure Development Project aimed at increasing the average length of stay and spending by tourist in Nepal.
This special evaluation study evaluates the appropriateness, effectiveness, and impacts of ADB's policy and support to agriculture and natural resources research (ANRR) in the Asian and Pacific region.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Power System Development Project aimed to augment power generating capacity and improve electricity distribution in Male in Maldives.
This impact evaluation study aims to review and assess the main types of ADB assistance to the road sector and provide guidance for the future. Most of ADB's road projects have been multicomponent, addressing different road development needs in several places at the same time.
This report evaluates the performance of the Southern Provincial Towns Water Supply Project designed to rehabilitate and upgrade the water supply systems and to construct a new water supply system in selected areas of Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanghai Investment and Trust Corporation (SITICO) Project aimed to help finance technology upgrading of viable enterprises and strengthen the role of the SITICO group as major source of equity financing in ...