- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program which aims to develop an effective legal, regulatory, and institutional frameworks for savings and credit unions, establish a financially sustainable networks of unions, and improve financial intermediation of commercial banks and provision of credit access in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to provide safe, adequate, and easily accessible water supply to three urban communities in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of basic education in Uzbekistan.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program to promote farm restructuring, increase state procurement prices and reduce farm losses.
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to support the implementation of Uzbekistan's medium-term education and training development plan – the National Program for Personnel Training. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This country assistance program evaluation for Uzbekistan assesses ADB’s assistance, identifies factors affecting ADB’s performance, and draws lessons and recommendations for improving ADB’s future performance. This is the second country assistance program evaluation for Uzbekistan covering ADB’s support from 2002 to the end of 2009.
Validates the program completion report's assessment of the program which aims to modernize structure, content and process of education, improve sector sustainability and efficiency and reform governance of education in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Project performance evaluation of the Railway Rehabilitation Project and Railway Modernization Project in Uzbekistan.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to improve quality of transport services and rehabilitate deteriorated road sections along the Samarkand-Turkmenistan border corridor in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Grain Productivity Improvement Project in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Successful.