- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This paper reviews ADB’s governance and anticorruption concerns in past and existing country strategies and programs for Sri Lanka, examines various governance and anticorruption measures in the assistance program, and assesses the contribution of the assistance program to governance and anticorruption efforts in Sri Lanka.
This paper reviews the context of ADB's policy-based lending operations in Sri Lanka, analyzes the extent of the country’s compliance with policy measures that it had agreed to, reviews key achievements of policy-based programs, and identifies lessons from operations.
This paper asesses ADB's strategies and assistance in the education sector in Sri Lanka, taking into account the positioning and performance of ADB’s sector strategies.
This paper provides an independent assessment of ADB's contribution to development results in Sri Lanka's transport sector and identifies development issues and lessons in the sector.
This report provides an independent assessment of ADB's contribution to development results in Sri Lanka and identifies development issues and lessons in the agriculture and natural resources sector pertinent to the preparation of the next country partnership strategy.
This report examines the operating context and strategies of ADB assistance to conflict-affected North and East Sri Lanka. It provides considerations for rethinking future ADB assistance to conflict-affected areas, taking into account requisites for feasible project implementation.
This paper provides an independent assessment of ADB's strategies and assistance in the water supply and sanitation sector of Sri Lanka. It identifies development issues and lessons in the sector.
This evaluation is part of the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Sri Lanka. It takes sector context into account and evaluates the strategies and assistance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the power sector.