- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s support for the transport sector in Sri Lanka. It aims to provide an independent assessment of ADB support between 1999 and 2010 to the Sri Lanka transport sector, to identify areas for improving the effectiveness of ADB’s interventions, and to provide evaluation lessons and recommendations.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
As an input to the country assistance program evaluation, this study assesses the performance of ADB's assistance between 2000 and 2009 to the Lao PDR transport sector.
This evaluation knowledge brief provides new tools to measure how different transport projects funded by ADB affect carbon emissions.
This sector assistance performance evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB assistance to the Cambodian transport sector during 1992-2008 and identifies key areas to further improve the effectiveness of its operations.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation which presents the findings of an independent assessment of ADB support for the transport sector in Viet Nam since 1993.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation on transport and trade Facilitation in Mongolia. The study was undertaken to inform the forthcoming country assistance program evaluation, and planned country partnership strategy, 2009-2013.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's assistance to transport sector in India and identified areas where key stakeholders could manage better for development effectiveness and results.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's support for roads and railways in PRC to help prepare ADB's next country partnership strategy in 2007.