- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of the assessment of more than three decades of partnership experience between ADB and the development of water supply services in Metropolitan Manila.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
ADB's assistance program to the Philippines over the past 5 years (2003-2007) has been successful in meeting its more selective objectives, but improvements are needed.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its projects had been in reducing rural poverty and improving the status of women.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the private sector development and operations to assess the degree to which PSOD is pursuing its objectives, the effectiveness and efficiency of its operations and extent of ADB's value