- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This impact evaluation study assesses the performance of Punjab Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PRWSSP), and Punjab Community Water Supply and Sanitation Project (PCWSSP) in Pakistan.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the performance of ADB's public and private sector assistance related to the development of policy, legal and regulatory framework and institutions for stock and bond markets from 1986-2006.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on project cost estimates to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns, assess the contribution of each to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates, and share the risk of unpredictable changes.
The conclusions of a recent assessment of the performance of ADB's development assistance in Pakistan have implications for resource allocations, design of operations, program management, and business processes.