- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This study assesses the strategic positioning, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, and impact of ADB's completed and continuing decentralization support program and operations in Indonesia from 1998 to 2009.
This special evaluation study focuses on the multi-subsector approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia. It provides key lessons and recommendations in using the multisubsector approach.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on Japan Special Fund to analyze the fund performance, issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on project cost estimates to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns, assess the contribution of each to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates, and share the risk of unpredictable changes.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the involvement of civil society organizations (CSOs) in ADB operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Fisheries Policy to assess the extent to which the policy guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's environmental safeguards.