- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This Learning Curves provides an overview of the evaluation on ADB’s microfinance development strategy. The study had two objectives: assess the performance of the ADB’s microfinance assistance, and build knowledge on the effectiveness of microfinance in reducing poverty based on ADB’s experiences.
This sector assistance program evaluation aims to provide an independent sector-level assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia.
This sector assistance performance evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB assistance to the Cambodian transport sector during 1992-2008 and identifies key areas to further improve the effectiveness of its operations.
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of the country strategies and assistance programs of ADB for Cambodia during 1998-2008.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the energy sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings, lessons, and recommendations of an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector during 1992-2007 in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
Having achieved a measure of success, ADB must now lead the GMS program to move to the next level of maturity where its members take on more responsibilities.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.