- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at improving the living conditions and wellbeing of internally displaced people in the Northeast conflict region of Sri Lanka. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving social services in Pakistan by improving governance and financing at the local government level. The project aimed to increase school enrolment, health coverage and water supply and sanitation services. IED overall assessment: partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to improve the potential health and well-being of Kiribati people by providing sustained program of improvements in water supply, sanitation services, solid waste disposal and environmental conservation. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This special evaluation study evaluated the ADB's 1999 policy for the health sector.
This report evaluates 20 years (1985–2004) of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to social sector development in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Second Health and Population Project in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health (Sector) Project designed to strengthen and upgrade the delivery of health services throughout Malaysia.