- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project, which aimed to protect and improve the standard of living of rural people at risk because of sugar sector restructuring by increasing sustainable livelihoods, on- and off-farm. IED overall assessment: Successful
How can participation contribute to the sustainable management of irrigation and drainage systems for agriculture? This edition of Learning Lessons provides some lessons from evaluations of ADB-supported irrigation and drainage projects.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at improving the living conditions and wellbeing of internally displaced people in the Northeast conflict region of Sri Lanka. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia from 1995-2008.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This sector assistance program evaluation evaluates 20 years (1986-2005) of ADB support to agriculture and natural resources development in the Lao People's Democratice Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.
This study assesses the extent to which participatory development processes enhanced the effectiveness and sustainability of ADB's projects and recommend appropriate participatory development methodology and institutional changes.