- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance to the energy sector in India, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the private sector development and operations to assess the degree to which PSOD is pursuing its objectives, the effectiveness and efficiency of its operations and extent of ADB's value
India’s economic liberalization reform process started approximately 15 years ago. At the time, because of a socialist philosophy, Government regulation and administrative processes at the national, state, and local levels were extensive. Public sector investment dominated the economy.
This special evaluation study reviews trends in foreign direct investment and reviews ADB's strategic response to these developments and the results detailed in previous country, sector, and project evaluations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Dahej Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Project designed to construct and operate a liquefied natural gas import and regasification terminal at Dahej in Gujarat state in India.
On November 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Private Sector Infrastructure Facility in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the SBI DFHI Limited designed to support the formation of an accredited primary dealers network that would provide an impetus for active trading in Government securities in India.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.