- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 37 for 1996
A comprehensive review and assessment of benefit monitoring and evaluation in ADB projects was made to identify the underlying reasons for its ineffectiveness, distill lessons from past experience, and recommend remedial measures.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Program Loan which aimed to revitalize the agriculture sector through improving productivity and growth, achieving self-reliance in rice, and promoting agro-industries in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Pabna Irrigation and Rural Development Project aimed at increasing agricultural production and improving farm income, employment and living standards of farm families in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan Project designed to improve transport facilities for the collection and export of copra and reconstruction and upgrade of school buildings destroyed by cyclones in Vanuatu.
This report evaluates the performance of the Land Resource Evaluation and Planning Project designed to improve the quality of the planning process and to optimize the utilization of land resources in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Damage Restoration Project aimed to reestablish economic and social infrastructure and services following floods in 1998 in four provinces in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study evaluates selected ADB-financed advisory and operational technical assistance in Indonesia as of end-1995.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sixth Power Distribution (Sector Loan) Project designed to enable the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) to meet increasing power demand in Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Yangon-Pyi Road Improvement Project aimed at rehabilitating and upgrading of the transport infrastructure and strengthening institutions dealing with road design, construction and maintenance in Myanmar.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant to help the Government of Malaysia formulate specific proposals for the development of efficient and effective transport networks and services for Johor Bahru, Ipoh, and Sungai Petani, and produce a manual that will assist in developing skills in transport planning and traffic management techniques.