- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
The study aims to review and assess the broader issues concerning the effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, and impact of ADB operations in the road sector in the Philippines.
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the impact of some of the projects on integrated urban development, regional development and housing.
This report evaluates the performance of the Food Crop Sector Program aimed at strengthening growth of the food crop sector, ensuring basic food security and stability and augmenting sector foreign exchange earnings in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the University of Sriwijaya Project designed to improve the didactic and scientific quality of the academic programs in University of Sriwijaya in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Water Supply Sector Project aimed at reducing the prevalence of waterborne and water-related diseases through the provision of safe water and making water supply more accessible to rural homes in Nepal...
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Road (Maintenance) Sector Project aimed at periodic maintenance of 4,000 kilometers of roads in the ten provinces of Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ganges-Kobadak Irrigation Rehabilitation Project designed increase agricultural productivity, create employment opportunities and improve living standards of farm families in the Ganges-Kobadak area in Bangl...
This report evaluates the performance of the Fisheries Infrastructure (Sector) Project which was intended to support the expansion of private fishing operations by establishing new and improved fishing facilities in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Agricultural Credit Project aimed to support the Agricultural Development Bank of Nepal (ADBN) in its agriculture-based lending and its transformation to self-sustaining financial institution.
This special evaluation study identifies the underlying factors contributing to the delay in the engagement of consultants, examines their implications and proposes measures for timely engagement and effective use of consultants.