- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Power Project aimed to improve the electric supply in Dhaka area and nearby rural areas in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Natural Gas Development Project aimed to promote sector reforms, expand the gas distribution and treatment facilities and upgrade, rehabilitate and expand the gas transmission distribution in Banglades...
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project aimed to increase agricultural production and create on-farm employment by rehabilitating existing drainage infrastructure in Khulna-Jessore in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fujian Pacific Electric Company Limited which aims for the development, construction, and operation of a coal-fired power plant at Meizhou Wan, Fujian Province in the People's Republic of China (PRC).
This report evaluates the performance of the Hunan Lingjintan Hydropower Project aimed to accelerate the development of hydropower resources in Hunan Province in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Anhui Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce wastewater discharge to the Chao Lake, and air and solid waste pollution in the cities of Hefei and Chaohu in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Industrial Energy Efficiency and Environment Improvement Project aimed to promote sustainable improvements in energy efficiency in the industry sector in the People's Republic of China.