- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to expand the availability of reliable power supply in eight provincial towns and villages in Cambodia. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the program which aims to consolidate the power sector restructuring process in the Philippines. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the project which aims to enhance systems and develop the capacity for natural resource management coordination and planning, community-based natural resource management and biodiversity conservation in Tonle Sap Biosphere Reserve in Cambodia. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing and stabilizing farm family income in Kazakhstan by improved irrigation and drainage systems, increased market opportunities, strengthened water users' associations and protected environment. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This study focuses on six country-specific TA projects and two regional TA projects in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.
This special evaluation study aims to provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of ADB's environmental safeguards.
This report evaluates the performance of the Anhui Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce wastewater discharge to the Chao Lake, and air and solid waste pollution in the cities of Hefei and Chaohu in the People's Republic of China.
Seven advistory TAs were selected for evaluation in this technical assistance performance audit report. The TAs generally shared the same objective—to improve environmental management and/or to build capacity in the People's Republic of China, where rapid economic development and years of neglect of environmental protection have resulted in severe environmental degradation.
In the early 1990s, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) began its collaboration with the People's Republic of China (PRC) to support the latter’s attempts to develop and modernize urban infrastructure. This report covers six advisory TA grants provided to PRC for urban development.
This report assesses two advisory technical assistance (TA) projects that were provided in support of the Government of Mongolia's efforts to strengthen its environmental management capability when the country started the shift from a centrally planned economy to a market-based economy in the early 1990s.