- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report assesses ADB support for environment capacity development in South Asia, using selected technical assistance (TA) projects as case studies. It provides an insight into more effective capacity development from both environment and general TA.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restore pre-cyclone conditions, especially infrastructure and public services, in the affected areas of Cook Islands. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving ambient air quality and reduce acid rain to improve the environment in the Yangtze River Valley in Anhui Province, PRC. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Flood Mitigation Project in Azerbaijan. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing farmers' income in Nepal by promoting production and marketing of agricultural crops, with a particular focus on secondary crops. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This study evaluates data and information on a specific theme, e.g., nongovernment and civil society organizations, participation, governance, gender, environment, capacity building.
This evaluation knowledge brief provides new tools to measure how different transport projects funded by ADB affect carbon emissions and offers suggestions to reduce ADB’s transportation sector carbon footprint.