- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the extended annual review report’s assessment of the project which aims to support the investment plan of China Gas Holdings to fund a series of new natural gas distribution infrastructure projects in municipalities across the People’s Republic of China. The Independent Evaluation Department downgrades the project’s overall assessment rating to successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving ambient air quality and reduce acid rain to improve the environment in the Yangtze River Valley in Anhui Province, PRC. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Shanxi Environment Improvement Project aimed to reduce the causes of environmental pollution through fuel switching and more efficient use of energy in the People's Republic of China.
This evaluation knowledge brief (EKB) examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001–2008 in selected countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
Sixteen projects in four countries (India, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and Viet Nam) were selected as case studies to assess the performance of the environmental safeguard system in practice.
This special evaluation study aims to learn from the experience of the mature Global Environment Facility (GEF) projects in the ADB portfolio to improve future performance.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's environmental safeguards.
This special evaluation study aims to provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of ADB's environmental safeguards.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fujian Pacific Electric Company Limited which aims for the development, construction, and operation of a coal-fired power plant at Meizhou Wan, Fujian Province in the People's Republic of China (PRC).