- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed for adoption of cost-effective and environmentally sound integrated pest management practices by smallholder estate crop farmers in Indonesia. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which intends to increase farm production in Leyte Province in the Philippines by increasing cropping intensity and yields and promoting diversification from paddy. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia from 1995-2008.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources (ANR) sector in Nepal from 1997 to 2007.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to increase rural incomes, employment, and quality of life through improvements in irrigation and road infrastructure, community development, provision of financial services, and institutional support through organizational and skills training for beneficiaries in village communities of Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This special evaluation study examines how rural poor selected strategies to rise out of poverty, how various factors influenced their selection of the strategies, how sustainable the poverty exit was, and how effective poverty reduction interventions have been.
This sector assistance program evaluation evaluates 20 years (1986-2005) of ADB support to agriculture and natural resources development in the Lao People's Democratice Republic.