- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of life in Kampong Thom province in Cambodia through the provision of sustainable irrigation, agricultural extension, and rural infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
This sector assistance program evaluation aims to provide an independent sector-level assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia.
On 21 October 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Agriculture and Rural Development Sector in Cambodia.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia from 1995-2008.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to develop an effective financial services system in rural areas to increase the supply of and improve access to rural credit and sustainable savings facilities by poor households in Cambodia. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to remove key constraints to agricultural growth and provide budgetary support to the agricultural sector in Cambodia.