- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 35 for 1998
The country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for the People's Republic of China (PRC) is ADB's first evaluation of an overall country assistance plan (CAP). It covers ADB's assistance program to PRC from 1987 to 1997.
The study aims to assess the long-term impact of ADB's interventions on secondary science education in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan.
This study assesses the adequacy, implementation experience, and operational performance of project preparatory technical assistance (PPTA), as well as their impact and effectiveness in contributing to the performance of ensuing projects.
This study reviews the past performance, effectiveness, and impact of Bank assistance to the power sector in five Pacific Developing Member Countries (PDMCs) where ADB has been active.
This report evaluates the performance of the Chashma Command Area Development Project aimed at increasing agricultural production to raise farm incomes, rural employment and standard of living of the rural poor in Chashma in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Power Project and East Zone Thermal Feasibility Project aimed to increase the transmission capacity of the Bangladesh Power Development Board to help meet the anticipated growth in demand for power.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Health and Population Project designed to improve delivery of health and population welfare services in Sindh in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project aimed at alleviating transport constraints through upgrading and maintenance rehabilitation of selected roads and highway links in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Highland Livestock Development Project aimed to improve livestock productivity, augment farmers