- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
The main objective of the Country Assistance Program Evaluation is to assess the relevance, efficacy, and efficiency of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) total developmental assistance to Viet Nam for 1993-1998.
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the long-term impact of the assistance provided by ADB to technical education and vocational training (TEVT) in Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and Sri Lanka.
The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program is ADB's first major subregional initiative across a range of sectors. ADB's performance in supporting the GMS Program is assessed in relation to GMS' objectives, and to ADB's mandate and strategy for subregional cooperation.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fisheries Sector Program which consisted of a series of policy and institutional reforms for sustainable management of sector resources in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to enhance and consolidate economic performance through policy and institutional reforms in the agriculture sector in Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Food Crops Development Program which aimed to achieve sustained growth in food crops, focusing on expanding rice and wheat production during the winter season in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Walawe Irrigation Improvement Project aimed to provide adequate, timely, and equitable irrigation supplies on a sustained basis for year-round cropping in Walawe in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Small Dams Project aimed to increase agricultural production through the construction of new small dams and rehabilitation and extension of irrigation systems in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Education Development Sector Project designed to improve the quality and efficiency of the secondary education system in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nusa Tenggara Agricultural Development Project aimed at increasing crop production and farm incomes through improved irrigation facilities and direct involvement of farmers in Indonesia.