- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 47 for 2003
This report evaluates the performance of the Public Sector Reform Program designed to initiate a long-term reform program to avert a looming financial and economic crisis, and to set Marshall Islands' economy on a more sustainable growth path.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Financial Sector Program in Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Corporate Governance and Enterprise Reform Program designed to improve the performance of the joint-stock companies and the four major monopoly state-owned enterprises in the Kyrgyz Republic.
This special evaluation study provides an assessment of how effectively ADB has been able to harness Asian Development Fund to meet the challenges facing the region over the last decade and what the impact of ADF has been.
This technical assistance performance audit report covers five TA grants that were intended to promote pension reform in Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, and India.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Rural Electrification Project in Bhutan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Towns Integrated Flood Protection Project designed to provide a relatively flood-free and secure living environment within the frameworks of integrated environmental management plans in Bangladesh.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an aggregated basis, on the sector’s development and financial performance, as well as its wider impact on economic development and poverty reduction.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Gas Rehabilitation and Expansion Project in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Population Project aimed to increase accessibility and coverage of family planning services in rural and underserved areas in Pakistan.