- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 153 for 2007
This special evaluation study assesses how relevant and efficient the Asian Development Fund was, and how effective and sustainable its outcomes are.
This special evaluation study, which focused on ADB's results orientation, aimed to evaluate ADB's general progress in 2007, before going on to assess ADB's operational implementation of Managing for Development Results (MfDR) and related outcomes in 2...
This special evaluation study provides an independent assessment of the achievements of the Long-Term Strategic Framework for 2001-2015 and its implementation during the medium-term strategies (MTS) I and the early years of MTS II
This report evaluates the performance of the Roads Development Project aimed to develop road sector in Mongolia and enhance the Government's capacity to plan, administer, and implement road policies, program and projects.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at resurfacing roads, improving slope stability and setting up a pilot equipment-leasing scheme in Bhutan. The project was expected to contribute to the integration of the domestic market, enhance market access, increase employment opportunities, stimulate private sector activity, improve road safety, and develop public-private partnerships. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve road transport efficiency and competitiveness and develop the Viet Nam Road Administration into a modern, efficient road administrator. IED overall assessment: Successful
This report evaluates the performance of the Small-Scale Water Resources Development Sector Project designed to increase agricultural production for smallholder farms through the development of small-scale water control system in western Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program intended to promote the development of a competitive, stable, and broad-based financial system to support enhanced resource mobilization and sustainable economic growth in Mon...
On 13 December 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Resident Mission Policy and Related Operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.