- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 128 for 2010
Project performance evaluation of the Emergency Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project, Phases 1 and 2 in Timor-Leste.
This special evaluation study brings a country and project perspective on the implementation and outcomes of ADB's Gender and Development (GAD) Policy between 1998 and December 2009.
This report assesses ADB support for environment capacity development in South Asia, using selected technical assistance (TA) projects as case studies. It provides an insight into more effective capacity development from both environment and general TA.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restore pre-cyclone conditions, especially infrastructure and public services, in the affected areas of Cook Islands. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to increase the access by smallholder households in two provinces to improved agricultural support services, thereby increasing agricultural production, productivity, and the income of smallholders and helping to ensure the sustainability of their farming systems. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to support economic recovery and sustained growth by encouraging a more diversified and efficient industrial structure through deregulation and transparent and predictable policies, increased competition, and a level playing field for all enterprises including SMEs. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to provide improved access for the rural population to savings and credit services through SCUs. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to help the government to restore economic and social activity quickly in the communities of four oblasts struck by landslides and floods by rehabilitating damaged public infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to lay the foundation for developing a business environment conducive to sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to protect and improve the hilly and mountainous environment of the North-West Frontier Province in Pakistan, thereby increasing the productivity of private, community, and government lands suitable for trees, fodder, and other crops. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful.