- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 34 for 1995
This study reviews and assesses the effectiveness of ADB's benefit monitoring and evaluation assistance to the Philippines in the agriculture and social sectors.
This special evaluation study evaluates the effectiveness of ten advisory technical assistance (TA) projects provided by the ADB to the Government of Nepal for capacity building in the social sector.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of ADB's program of capacity building in Western Samoa, undertaken with a view to improving the effectiveness of ADB assistance in the future.
The study aims to assess the impact and overall effectiveness of ADB assistance in the natural gas subsector in Pakistan.
The study assesses the impact of ADB's assistance on health, policy adjustment, government budget, institutional development, social dimensions, and the environment.
This report evaluates the performance of the Balochistan Fisheries Development Project aimed to assist the development of marine fisheries and to improve the socioeconomic conditions and the nutritional intake of fishing communities in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Livestock Development Project designed to improve smallholder dairy, pig and poultry production to increase food supply and improve rural incomes and employment in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Port Project designed to contribute to economic development by reducing ship waiting times, ship service times and cargo handling costs in Northern Sumatra in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the District Towns Water Supply Project designed to provide clean piped water to households and residents in the district towns of Barisal, Bogra, Comilla, Jessore and Mymensign in Bangladesh.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to assist the Government of Bangladesh in rationalizing the organizational and operational performance of the many and various housing sector institutions, and/or those with public housing interests, including those involved with housing finance