- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-7 of 7 for Viet Nam Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports
In December 1995, the Government of Viet Nam adopted the comprehensive Power Sector Policy. This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report evaluates five advisory TAs supporting the institutional development objectives in Viet Nam’s power sector.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report reviews eight advisory TA projects--three in the Lao People's Democratic Republic and five in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam--that were attached to loan projects for the construction or rehabilitation of water supply infrastructure to strengthen sector institutions.
This report assesses two technical assistance projects on the financing of social services, one in Viet Nam and another in Sri Lanka. It identifies lessons and insights for ADB’s operations in social sectors.
Three advisory technical assistance (TA) grants were selected for evaluation in this TA performance audit report, which reflected efforts to improve management of the physical infrastructure (particularly road networks) and the institutional capacity in Viet Nam and Cambodia.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.
This report assesses the effectiveness of three technical assistance activities to upgrade the skills of appropriate staff in the State Bank of Viet Nam, the Ministry of Finance, and five selected commercial banks; and improve the institutional capability of these organizations to manage their respective roles in the financial sector.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to help the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam build up its rural financing capability by developing the capacity of the Viet Nam Bank for Agriculture for credit appraisal, processing and supervision; implementation of loan systems in a market-driven economy, an microcredit assessment.