- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to ensure the highest technical standard and cost effective design of the Noi Bai–Lao Cai highway in Viet Nam. IED overall assessment: Successful
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
On 08 September 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Support for the Transport Sector in Viet Nam.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB assistance in the transport sector in Cambodia since 1993, identifies issues and lessons, and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation (Vietnamese translation) assesses the performance of ADB assistance in the transport sector in Cambodia since 1993, identifies issues and lessons, and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation which presents the findings of an independent assessment of ADB support for the transport sector in Viet Nam since 1993.
On 18 February 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation on Transport and Trade Facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion - Time to Shift Gears.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.