- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims for a sustainable tourism development promoted in the lower basin of the Mekong River through infrastructure improvements, increased community and private sector participation, and subregional cooperation. IED overall assessment: Successful
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
Having achieved a measure of success, ADB must now lead the GMS program to move to the next level of maturity where its members take on more responsibilities.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City Highway Project designed to rehabilitate the cross border road and reduce customs procedures-related bottlenecks.
This report evaluates the performance of the Greater Mekong Subregion: East-West Corridor Project designed to promote economic cooperation and facilitate trade among Lao PDR, Thailand and Viet Nam through improved transport infrastructure.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's performance on the transport and trade facilitation programs in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identifies lessons for further development of GMS transport and trade facilitation.
The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program is ADB's first major subregional initiative across a range of sectors. ADB's performance in supporting the GMS Program is assessed in relation to GMS' objectives, and to ADB's mandate and strategy for subregional cooperation.